Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Current Agendas and Minutes
Archive Agendas and Minutes (Prior 7/1/2018)
Oversight Board Members
- Chris Rogers (Chair), Vice Mayor of Santa Rosa, City Selection Committee
- Michael Stanford (Vice Chair), Employee Organization
- Grant Davis, County Board of Supervisors
- Nance Jones, Russian River Fire, Independent Special District Selection
- Steven Herrington, County Superintendent of Education/County Board
- Kate Jolley, Chancellor of the California Community Colleges
- William Arnone, County Board of Supervisors
State law requires that effective July 1, 2018, the oversight boards of the County of Sonoma and the Town of Windsor and cities of Cloverdale, Cotati, Healdsburg, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, and Sonoma be consolidated into one countywide board.
At the February 27, 2018, City Council meeting, Council appointed Vice Mayor Chris Rogers as the City of Santa Rosa alternate representative to the County of Sonoma, As Successor Agency for the Redevelopment Agency.