Get your next parking session for free. Use the Passport Parking app and use promo code PARKSR for up to $3.15 credit.
The City is extending free and reduced-price parking options, listed below, through June 30, 2021 or when the City of Santa Rosa reaches the State's Yellow Tier, whichever comes first.
- Free parking for the 1st hour at all five City parking garages
- Free garage parking Monday through Friday between 5 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Free garage parking all day on Saturday and Sunday
- One free metered parking validation session up to $3.15 when using the Passport Parking mobile app (use validation code: PARKSR)
- Waiver of meter reservation fees for businesses to make temporary use of the public right of way for parklets, outdoor seating, and expanded outdoor retail space
Effective January 1, 2021, Value Zone parking meter rates return to $1/hour.
Beginning July 15, 2020, City Hall Annex and the Parking counter are not open to the public. Parking citations and appeals can be completed online at www.pticket.com/santarosa. For help with residential permits or other related issues please call (707) 543-3325, Monday - Friday, between 8am and 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about impacts to City services and to find available resources, visit SRCity.org/PreventTheSpread
The reduced-price parking options will extend through June 30, 2021 or when Sonoma County reaches the Yellow Tier under the State's COVID restrictions. Read on...
Effective September 1, 2017, a new discounted parking permit is available to low wage employees. This permit provides affordable parking options for low wage employees working in downtown Santa Rosa. The permit is available for $31/month Read on...
Whether you are coming to Santa Rosa for business or pleasure - to shop in one of the charming stores or dine at one of the delightful restaurants, we want your visit to be enjoyable!
The Parking Division
- Manages parking for the downtown business area, Railroad Square and eight restricted residential parking zones
- Serves over 2 million patrons annually
- Maintains five multi-level parking garages and nine surface parking lots
- Oversees 4,500 total parking spaces
- Provides enforcement of parking meters, time zones and other restricted parking areas to ensure availability and turn-over of parking spaces
Park Smart Safety Tips
- Lock your vehicles doors and windows
- Remove valuables from your car
- Remove all electronic adapters and cords
- Park in well-lit, well-traveled areas
- If you have an alarm system, activate it
- Report any suspicious activity to the police or parking attendant