Each year the Rotary Club of Santa Rosa honors an outstanding police officer and firefighter from Santa Rosa. Read on...
On Nov. 29, the Santa Rosa Police Department’s Community Engagement Team, in collaboration with the local nonprofit, Operation Christmas Tree . . . Read on...
As of Dec. 16, 2022, the Santa Rosa Police Department and Santa Rosa Fire Department will no longer be using Nixle for public safety alerts, press releases, and information notifications and will transition to CivicReady. Read on...
The Santa Rosa City Council is moving forward with a new Sideshow Ordinance introduced at the Oct. 11 Council meeting, which includes the ability to. . . Read on...
On Sunday, September 25, 2022, members of the Santa Rosa Police Department Special Enforcement Team (SET) and SRPD Officer Westin Schindler, were honored by... Read on...
The City is aware of the earthquake that just occurred at 6:39 p.m. today and is actively assessing any potential damage . . . Read on...
Following late season rains, a growth of now dry seasonal grasses and ongoing drought conditions, we urge Santa Rosans to make safe choices and NOT use fireworks when celebrating the Fourth of July this year. Read on...
SR City Manager Maraskeshia Smith has appointed Interim Chief John Cregan as the new Chief of Police for the City of Santa Rosa to begin on 7/3/22. The appointment follows an inclusive and equitable process grounded in community and stakeholder feedback. Read on...
In September of 2021, AB 481 was signed into law. This bill provides oversight related to the funding, acquisition, or use of military equipment for law enforcement agencies. An ordinance will go before the SR City Council for their approval in July 2022. Read on...
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 9-1-1
IF THIS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY BUT YOU NEED POLICE ASSISTANCE, CALL THE NON-EMERGENCY LINE: 707-528-5222
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CITIZEN COMMENDATIONS OR COMPLAINTS
The Santa Rosa Police Department is committed to providing quality service to the community and welcomes feedback, including critical comments about employee performance. If a citizen has a complaint or commendation, it may be made in person, by phone, by email or fax, and may be anonymous. The following options are available:
- Mail or drop off a letter to the Police Department at 965 Sonoma Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95404.
- Call (707) 543-3559, (checked Monday thru Thursday, daytime hours, do not use for emergencies, see above)
- Send an email to [email protected] (checked Monday thru Friday, daytime hours, do not use for emergencies, see above)
- Pickup a commendation/complaint form, in English or Spanish, from the Police Department lobbies.
- Download a commendation/complaint form. Forms are available in either English or Spanish.
- If you prefer to file a complaint with someone outside the Police Department, you may contact the OIR Group LLC, at (323) 412-0334, or directly at thisLink. Learn more about the Independent Police Auditor.
INSTRUCCIONES PARA PRESENTAR RECONOCIMIENTOS/QUEJAS
El Departamento de Policia de Santa Rosa está comprometido a proveer un alto nivel de servicio a la comunidad y agradece comentarios y criticas acerca del desempeño de sus empleados. Si un miembro de la comunidad tiene una queja o un reconocimiento, se puede realizar esta en persona, por teléfono, por correo electrónico, o facsímile. No es necesario revelar su identidad. Las siguientes opciones están disponibles:
- Correspondencia por correo postal o dejada en persona a la siguiente dirección: Departamento de Policia de Santa Rosa, 965 Sonoma Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95404.
- Llamar al (707) 543-3559.
- Correo electrónico a [email protected]
- Recoger un formulario de reconocimientos/queja en inglés o español del área de recepción del cuartel.
- Bajar de la red un formulario de reconocimientos/queja en inglés o español.
- Auditor Policial Independiente, OIR Group, (323) 412-0334, o www.oirgroup.com.