1. Deliver Housing for All Pursue housing options for residents of all income level.
2. Reduce Homelessness and its Impacts Partner with key stakeholders to offer housing and support services to the unsheltered and address the issues and causes of
3. Ensure a Healthy and Safe Community for All Ensure the public's safety by engaging residents and using a broad range of proactive approaches.
4. Promote Economic and Community Vibrancy Sustain and develop a diverse and thriving economy that benefits Santa Rosa residents and businesses and contributes to the
community's economic health.
5. Build and Maintain Sustainable Infrastructure Invest in and maintain infrastructure that supports environmental sustainability and supports a vibrant City.
6. Achieve Organizational Excellence Create a high performing organization that is proactive; fiscally sound; promotes diversity, equity and inclusion; and reliably delivers
outstanding services to the community.
Council met on February 24-25, 2022 at the Annual City Council Priority Setting Workshop.