Community and Neighborhood Groups
Find out about existing neighborhood associations, Homeowner's Associations, and community groups. Follow links to check out how different neighborhoods are organizing online and join in on the conversation.
To add your neighborhood or community group to this list, please use the form at the bottom of this page.
Citywide Community Groups
- Concerned Citizens for Santa Rosa is a public interest group formed in 1986 to promote good planning and open government. Partners with similar groups such as Santa Rosa Together. EMAIL
- Historical Society of Santa Rosa engages the community in preserving and appreciating the City's past and focusing on Santa Rosa's vast history. WEBSITE
- Santa Rosa Together is a diverse and non-partisan citywide group of volunteers working together to increase citizen engagement. FACEBOOK | BLOG | EMAIL
Downtown Neighborhood Groups
- Burbank Gardens encourages neighborhood participation by working to maintain the historic value, beauty, safety, and diversity of the neighborhood. WEBSITE
- Greater Cherry Street Neighborhood Association is a group of residents and business people emanating from the Cherry Street Historic District throughout Santa Rosa's downtown core. Working for a cleaner, healthier community by coordinating beautification, public art, and safety programs. WEBSITE | EMAIL
- Junior College Neighborhood Association was founded in 1977 to help neighbors preserve the unique nature of their community after the 1969 earthquake. The JCNA continues to work to make their community strong. EMAIL | NEXTDOOR
- Ridgway Historic Neighborhood Association is focused on safety, historic significance, resident relationships, and greeting new neighbors. EMAIL | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
- St. Rose Historic District is filled with historic homes dating from 1872-1940s. WEBSITE
Northeast Neighborhood Groups
- Edgewood Farms was developed in the early 1950s and consists of mainly mid-century ranch-style homes. Nestled above and adjacent to Howarth Park and Spring Lake, this walkable neighborhood hosts yearly potlucks and a community fruit share. FACEBOOK
- Fountaingrove II responsibly manages its wildlife urban interface as a scenic treasure, balancing preservation of a self-sustainable environment of native vegetation and habitat with the concerns of fire safety. WEBSITE
- Fountaingrove Ranch Master Association is committed to the preservation of the Fountaingrove Ranch neighborhood.
- Lomita Heights Neighborhood Association exists to provide information and assistance to all Lomita Heights residents on matters of general interest, especially with regards to safety. WEBSITE
- Oakmont Village is dedicated to residents living in Oakmont. WEBSITE
- Paulin Creek Neighborhood Association's mission is to protect the natural resources of the Paulin Creek preserve, while forming positive relationships with neighbors to beautify, safeguard, and create a vibrant neighborhood community. FACEBOOK | EMAIL
Northwest Neighborhood Groups
- Former Francisco Avenue Association is a community of neighbors residing on, or in close proximity to Francisco Avenue, who share an interest in the past, present, and future of the avenue along which we live. Although a majority of our addresses are classified "Unincorporated Sonoma County," our properties, and daily lives, are directly affected and impacted by the decisions and actions of the City of Santa Rosa (SR 3-97). EMAIL
- Coffey Strong is a neighborhood association started to represent those houses lost and those still standing in the greater Coffey Park area including, but not limited to the subdivisions of Coffey Park, Sharon Park, Sky View, Barnes Meadows, Shelbourne, and Windrose. WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | EMAIL
- Bennett Valley Vision, an all-volunteer group, is dedicated to making Bennett Valley an even nicer place to live with annual clean-ups and adopted beautification projects. EMAIL
- Santa Rosa Southeast Greenway is a community-based project created to develop a greenway on the stretch of open space that links Spring Lake to Highway 12 at Farmers Lane based on principles of sustainability. EMAIL
- South Park Coalition works to bring their neighborhood's issues and safety concerns to City officials' attention. They advocate for resources to help fight crime, increase street and park safety, and repair and upgrade things that are not working. They are united in supporting diversity and mixed cultures of their neighborhood. FACEBOOK | EMAIL
- Club Comunitario de Roseland (Community Club of Roseland) is a community driven group of moms that are committed to improving their health and overall well-being in Santa Rosa. Their vision is inhabitants of Santa Rosa are incorporated more with the Community Club of Roseland to improve the environment, safety, health and welfare of the city. FACEBOOK
TELL US ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!
Please use the form below to tell us more about your neighborhood or community group. We will use the information provided on our Neighborhood Groups webpage. Please make sure to provide us with your neighborhood group contact information such as email, social media account(s), and/or website.
Please do not use this form for complaints or neighborhood issues. If you would like to report an issue, please visit the Report a Problem Online site.