Testing Page--DO NOT UNHIDE
Is this thing on?
- Why is the City going beyond what the State is requiring when the new energy code already has a large increase in energy requirements?
- What are the advantages to all-electric buildings?
- What are the potential drawbacks of an all-electric building?
- Are all-electric buildings viable today?
- What happens to electric water heaters and induction cooktops when the power goes out? Isn’t it better to have a gas stove to be able to cook meals and a gas water heater to have hot water?
- Won’t this add costs and make it more difficult to build housing?
- How do construction costs compare?
- How does the life cycle cost compare?
- Why the focus on new residential construction?
- How reliable is the electric grid as compared to natural gas pipelines?
- Will you take my gas stove away?
- What is this electric induction cooking all about?
- Can a heat pump water heater match the performance of a gas system?
- Will the heat pump water heater need to be supplemented by electric resistance?
- Doesn’t electricity produce emissions as well? What will these buildings run on when the sun goes down?
- What about adding more electricity to the grid?
- Does this affect smart meter opt out?
- Is it harder to sell an all-electric house?
- Aug 19
- Sep 20