Recommendations on What to Do About a Neighborhood Problem
First, talk, if appropriate, to your neighbor or property owner and ask for their cooperation. Then, if your "Good Neighbor" effort fails, call the City and:
- Identify the specific problem or nuisance
- Give your name, address, and telephone number.
- Give the exact location of the problem
- Street address and house number, nearest cross street
- If no address, location of property; i.e., northwest comer of First and Main Streets.
Give a specific description of the problem. For example:
- Vehicle license number, type, color, make of vehicle, damage or other features that may be unique to the vehicle
- State if the vehicle is on the street or on private property
- Type of debris, car parts, building material, tires, garbage
- Selling clothes, bags, furniture, paintings, flowers, etc.
- Address where the dog lives
- Address where loud parties are held
Thank you for your help in making Santa Rosa a better place to live.
This information is intended to aid the citizens of Santa Rosa in locating City services. It is not intended to establish a legal standard for civil or criminal liability. For more precise and complete information, the appropriate City department or applicable law should be consulted.
To contact a department directly, please use the Staff Directory