Certificates of Insurance

Contact us for requests for Certificates of Insurance.

Special Event Insurance

Contact us for requests for Special Event Insurance.

A Facility Use Permit is required to obtain a Certificate of Insurance for special events at City facilities.

Insurance Requirements in Contracts

The requirements listed on these pages are the minimum requirements of the City of Santa Rosa. Specific projects/contracts can and will have higher requirements based on risk.
  • Professional Services Agreements
  • Encroachment Permits
  • Construction Contracts
  • Purchase Contracts