- Departments & Services
- Parking Garage Account Portal
Parking Garage Account Portal
Garage account holders can now access and manage their accounts online to find and pay invoices, set up autopay, and update parker information. Account holders can log in to the site using the email on file with their parking account, but must request a new password the first time they log on.
The portal is for active account holders, to find out more about available permits or to open an account please visit our Garage Page..
Click here to access the portal
*Please bookmark the portal site to access the City of Santa Rosa's five garage locations.
1. Click the Yellow Login Button
2. If this is your first time logging into the portal click Forgot Password to request a new password using the email address on file with your parking account. If you do not know your email or need helping with logging in please email [email protected].
3. Click Submit. You will be emailed instructions on how to set up a password and then you can login and view your account. The email will come from "Monthly Parking [email protected]" so it may go to spam or junk mail folders, please check your folders if you don't receive it after a few minutes.
4. Follow the directions in the email to set a password and access your account.
Monthly invoices for parking are generated automatically on the 10th of the month and will be available to print and view from the Portal. If you have parkers in multiple garages you can access each account through the same email login, but garage accounts will still be invoiced separately. Select the location to access that location's invoice. Once inside your location, chose Invoices & Payments to locate current and past invoices. A list of history on the account and invoices will be displayed. Click on the invoice to access a PDF version that can be printed or saved.
Set Up Autopay
Most accounts that were already on autopay should still be set up to pay on the 23rd of the month. If you need to update your payment method or set up autopay for the first time, click the "Change" button near the Amount Due on the main screen of your account.
Accounts can manage their parking permits by updating user names and vehicle license plates. You can also terminate a parker online but keep in mind that Parking Staff will need to finalize the request so changes may not be immediate on the site. To add new parkers and access cards to the account please email [email protected].