Garbage & Trash

Illegal Dumping of Garbage, Trash, & Weeds

Persons seen "dumping" their trash, garbage, weeds or garden wastes in public or private places can be prosecuted if the following information is available.
  • Name and address of violator
  • Eyewitness testimony
  • License plate number and/or vehicle description
  • Description of violator
This information can be given over the telephone to the Police Department at 707-528-5222.

Garbage, Trash, Appliances, & Car Parts

An accumulation of garbage, trash, appliances, old furniture, or scrap materials on private property may be a visual blight to a neighborhood. Call 707-543-3198 for information or to report problems. Car parts should be referred to the Police Department at 707-543-3600.