- Business Resources
- Small Business Support Program
Small Business Support Program
Photo Credit: Sly Espinoza Photo Credit: Erik Castro
The primary goal of the Small Business Support Program is to encourage economic development and destination awareness of historically under-invested areas by enhancing the exterior appearance and commercial viability of storefront businesses.
Click HERE to review complete Guidelines and Process for this program. (English)
Haga clic AQUÍ para revisar las pautas y el proceso completos para este programa. (Español)
Due to overwhelming interest in the program, new applications for FAÇADE IMPROVEMENT GRANTS are no longer being accepted. You may still submit applications for PLACEMAKING IMPROVEMENTS (Public Art).
Placemaking Façade Improvements
- Murals or other public art on building or parklet exterior. Participating businesses will be paired with a public art project manager who will work with you to design public art on-site, such as an exterior mural or mosaic, at no cost to you.
- 2022 - Phase 1 determined by location in the following prioritized areas (SEE MAP):
- Roseland commercial areas
- Santa Rosa Avenue/Petaluma Hill Road commercial areas
- Mid-2023 - Phase 2 pending fund availability, remaining commercial areas become eligible (see Phase 2 on MAP)
- Impacted Small Business:
- <500 employees
- Experienced decreased revenue or gross receipts during pandemic
- Experienced financial insecurity due to pandemic
- Faced increased costs
- Lack capacity to weather financial hardship due to pandemic
- Challenged with covering payroll, rent or mortgage, and other operating costs during pandemic
How to Apply
- Click HERE to review complete Guidelines and Process for this program. (English)
- Haga clic AQUÍ para revisar las pautas y el proceso completos para este programa. (Español)
- Additional translation services are available, contact us to request.
City of Santa Rosa Economic Development Division