1. Select the “Measure” button:
2. Ensure the properties that you want to measure between are visible and then select “New Measurement”:
3. Overconcentration determinations are based on measurements between property lines. To view property lines, turn on the “All Parcels” layer by clicking the item on the list:
4. Click on the first property line and draw to the closest point on the next property line to measure the distance between parcels. Double-click to stop.
Important! The measurement to determine overconcentration is made between property lines, NOT between “dots.”
5. Once finished, select “New Measurement” and repeat these steps to conduct another measurement, or click the “Measure” button again to turn off the measurement tool.