Become a Neighborhood Services Member
Neighborhood Services has a FREE membership program, which is used to qualify families to participate in low-cost sports, recreation, and afterschool programs. A free three-year membership is required to participate in all Neighborhood Services programs. To become a member, you must live within Santa Rosa and provide verification of one of the following:
- Social Security Supplemental or Disability Income
- Public assistance through Sonoma County Human Services Department (ie: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families [TANF], food stamps/CalFresh)
- Housing Assistance Program
- MediCal Benefits
- Children in foster care and children and families experiencing homelessness
- Residents of Neighborhood Services' priority areas as identified through the Violence Prevention Partnership's Community Safety Scorecard. The areas are roughly defined as: West Steele, West 9th, South Park, Corby/Hearn, and Roseland. Use the address look-up tool to check whether you live within a priority area: ADDRESS LOOK-UP TOOL
For additional qualifying factors or for more information, please call 707-543-4501 or e-mail [email protected].
Provide your membership form and eligibility documentation in person at either Steele Lane Community Center (415 Steele Lane) or Finley Community Center (2060 W. College Avenue) Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. Contact us today at [email protected] or 707-543-4501 if you have membership questions.