Contact the DVSA Team at (707) 543-3595
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault (DVSA) Team investigates:
- Adult felony sexual assaults
- Child felony physical abuse
- Child sexual abuse and molestation
- Child pornography
- Elder abuse (domestic violence or sexual abuse)
- Homicides of children under 14 years of age
- Domestic violence incidents which extend beyond the scope of patrol officers' expertise
- Missing or abducted children
- Suicides of children under 18 years of age
The Family Justice Center
The DVSA Team works in collaboration with the following Family Justice Center partners: The Sonoma County District Attorney, YWCA, Verity, Council on Aging, Legal Assistance, and Catholic Charities.
By offering victim-centered services and support at a secure facility, families and their children who are victims of domestic violence and sexual assault will be better served. For more information, please visit the Family Justice Center website.
The DVSA Team monitors convicted sex offenders living within City limits. Information about registered sex offenders is available on California's Megan's Law website.
Sonoma County Child Protective Services
(707) 565-4300 Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
(707) 565-4304 24-hour Hotline
Sonoma County Legal Aid, provides help with domestic violence restraining orders
Verity, provides services to victims of sexual assault.
YWCA, Domestic Violence Hotline