- Departments & Services
- Report a Problem Online
Report a Problem Online
MySantaRosa allows City of Santa Rosa residents, businesses and visitors the ability to report and track non-emergency issues in the city of Santa Rosa 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Reportable issues include pot holes, street light outages, slides, trees in the roadway, litter, and many others.
To report issues in areas outside City Limits, which are not serviced by the City of Santa Rosa, please utilize the County of Sonoma SoCoReportIt application. For emergencies or potential emergency situations, always call 9-1-1.
How to Report a Problem
Submitting a problem report is simple:
- Access the MySantaRosa Application through your desktop or mobile computer.
- For easier use, allow the application to use your current location (optional).
- In order to allow us to communicate updates with you, login to MySantaRosa.
- Select one of the main categories and issues (Facilities, Sewer, Water, Parking, Parks, Streets, etc).
- Drag the pin on the map specifically to the location you are reporting
- Fill all required fields - more information, plus pictures always helps us be responsive to your request
- Click on the blue "Submit" at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have logged in, you will receive an automated message notifying you that your request has been received, as well as emails when your submission has been modified.
What Happens Next?
- If you entered an email address, you will receive an automated message notifying you that your request has been received.
- When you receive a confirmation email, city staff have received your report. You may receive occasional email updates on the status of the report.
- Once the report has been closed, the item will appear with a green icon on the map.
What is MySantaRosa *not* for?
MySantaRosa is not for reporting emergencies! Call 911 for emergencies
To report violations of the COVID-19 health orders, please email [email protected] or call (833) 723-3707.
Please do NOT use MySantaRosa to report emergency issues, sewer overflows, or issues that require immediate attention: Call 911 for Emergencies.
Who to call
In the event you need to, or would like to report an issue via telephone, please use the numbers below for the specific types of issues so that we may address them most efficiently:
Animal Control Issues
Discharge to Storm Drain
Street Lights Hotline
Weekends & After Hours Public Works
|Water Call Center||707-543-4200|
|Water after 5 pm and on weekend||707-543-3805|
Alternate version: Open MySantaRosa full-screen in browser/mobile