Report a Crime
Determining if You Can File Your Report Online
Welcome to the Santa Rosa Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
- This incident occurred within the Santa Rosa Police Department City limits?
- This is not an Emergency?
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on this page. If your report meets all the required criteria:
File Your Online Report by Clicking Here
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Uses of This Form
Using the Santa Rosa Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
- Lost Property
- Property Damage
- Telephone Harassment
- Thefts and Supplements
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Santa Rosa Police Department (emergency 911; non-emergency 707-543-3600) to file your report. Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting.