Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks provides hundreds of activities and classes for all ages and interests. Please click here to see our Vision, Mission, What We Do, Standards of Behavior, Photo, Liability, Refund, and Cancellation Policies.
See options below to register for classes now, or click on the "Sign In" button to login to our registration software. If it's your first time using this system, click the "Sign In" button, then click the "Signup" link, which is found under our logo.
Please Note: if an activity/program area is gray, this means it is not currently offered. It may become available in the future, so always check back for updates.
If the activities and classes are not correctly displaying for you on this web page below, please click here to view them in our registration software.
In consideration of participation in Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks programs, participants agree to indemnify and hold the City of Santa Rosa harmless and release the City of Santa Rosa, its officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injury arising out of or in any way connected with participation in the Department's programs.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Full refund for cancellations made at least 7 days prior to class or camp start – Camp Wa-Tam excepted.
- 25% fee for any Camp Wa-Tam cancellation at any time following registration.
- 25% fee to cancel fewer than 7 days before class or camp start for all programs other than Camp Wa-Tam. Or, you may transfer to an alternate class.
- No refunds or changes within 3 business days of any class or camp start.
- All cancellations must be made in person or by phone. For a list of contact information, please visit our Contact Us web page.