Aquatic Center Birthday Parties
Booking a Party - BOOK ONLINE NOW!
Included in the Party
Reservations must be made a minimum of 7 days in advance. Applicants should call first to confirm date and time availability. Parties are only offered spring to autumn during Recreation Swim hours. A $50 refundable cleaning deposit, and full payment for the birthday party package are due upon booking your party.
These fees are based on a party of 10 youth and 10 supervising adults. Additional attendees are to be charged an entrance fee listed below. For parties greater than 30 participants, please see our pool rental information.
Ridgway Swim Center
$150 (S.R. Resident $140)
Additional Attendees (up to 10 additional guests)
We must receive payment 30 days prior to the date of use for a full refund. If a cancellation request is received less than 30 days the deposit will be forfeited. Any cancellations less than 7 days will result in forfeiture of all fees. In the event of lightning, the center may close, where we may re-schedule or refund your party.
- When are Aquatic Center Birthday Parties offered?
- I want to come early and set up. When is the earliest time I can come in?
- We want to swim before our scheduled party time. Can we come in early?
- Are the parents of the kids included in the party packages?
- Can I bring in my own food or beverages?
- Do my party guests need to wait in line to get in?
- Do you provide balloons? Can I bring in my own balloons?
- Do you provide tablecloths or decorations? Can I bring my own?
- Are there any special rules for the Waterslide?
- What is the maximum number of guests that can attend?