State & Federal Reports
The following state and federal reports are prepared by the City of Santa Rosa.
2016 to 2020 Amended Consolidated Plan
2016 to 2020 Consolidated Plan & Associated Documents
- Citizen Participation Plan (Updated March, 2016)
- Consolidated Plan 2016 - 2020 and FY 2016/2017 Action Plan (PDF)
- Consolidated Plan 2016 - 2020 Executive Summary - Spanish (PDF)
- Consolidated Plan 2016 - 2020 Notice Community / Meeting Public Hearing (PDF)
- Consolidated Plan 2016 - 2020 Notice Community Meeting / Public Hearing - Spanish (PDF)
- FY2017-2018 Action Plan Draft for Public Comment
- FY2015-2016 Action Plan - Second Program Year
- FY2014-2015 Action Plan - First Program Year
- FY2013-2014 Action Plan - Fifth Program Year
- FY2012-2013 Action Plan - Fourth Program Year
- FY2011-2012 Action Plan - Third Program Year
- FY2010-2011 Action Plan - Second Program Year
- FY2016-2017 CAPER - Third Program Year
- FY2015-2016 CAPER - Second Program Year
- FY2014-2015 CAPER - First Program Year
- FY2013-2014 CAPER - Fifth Program Year
- FY2012-2013 CAPER - Fourth Program Year
- FY2011-2012 CAPER - Third Program Year
- FY2010-2011 CAPER - Second Program Year
Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
Additional Reports and Resources:
Americans With Disabilities Act
Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (Final) - 2012 (PDF)
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice - 2005 (PDF)
Benton Veterans Village
Community Reinvestment Act Aggregate & Disclosure Information
Housing Successor Agency Annual Report
View All Annual Reports.
Public Services Program
On an annual basis, the City of Santa Rosa uses a portion of its federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds and local funds to provide financial assistance to nonprofit organizations that provide homeless services through the Public Services Program.
The City of Santa Rosa’s Department of Housing and Community Services administers the Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) Program, a federal housing program of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Established in 1992, the HOPWA Program is designed to provide States and localities with resources and incentives to devise long-term comprehensive strategies for meeting the housing and housing-related support service needs of low-income persons living with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or related diseases and their families.
For Fiscal Year 2017-2018, the City has awarded funds to Face to Face to provide housing assistance and related supportive services to low-income persons living with HIV/AIDS and their families.
The Public Services and HOPWA application periods occur simultaneously. Please see the applications below for specific information about each program.