Reporting Environmental Crimes

Recommended Action

  • If the crime is an in-progress emergency, call 911.
  • If the crime is not an emergency but should have an officer respond in a reasonable time frame, call 707-528-5222.
  • If you have information regarding a person or business you feel may be committing an environmental crime, you can call the Environmental Crime Hotline at 707-543-4057. You can talk confidentially, and anonymously if you so desire, with an investigator.
Please remember that Environmental Crimes can endanger public health and safety and we need your support to prevent them from occurring.
Hazardous Waste