The City of Santa Rosa is closing most of its public counters beginning Wednesday, July 15 through at least August 2 to help curb a resurgence of coronavirus infections occurring in Sonoma County and statewide. The move follows direction from the California Department of Public Health to reimpose restrictions and order the reclosing of certain business sectors, including all non-critical offices. For the City of Santa Rosa, the closures include public counters at City Hall, Finley and Steele Lane Community Centers, the Planning and Economic Development Department, the Parking Division, and all other City departments, except for limited public counter availability at Santa Rosa Police Department (SRPD), with COVID-19 health precautions in place.
Accessing City Services Online, By Phone, or By Appointment
Access to most City services is available online, by phone, and in some instances in-person by appointment, this includes access to City Council agendas and candidate nominations for the upcoming City Council election. For more information, visit SRCity.org/ServiceFinder.
SRPD Public Counter Availability
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Limit of three guests in the lobby at one time.
- Face coverings required and maintain six feet of physical distance from other people.
- Use online access to report a crime to limit your risk of exposure: SRCity.org/reportacrime.