The City of Santa Rosa is seeking two candidates for a three-month unpaid internship with the Planning and Economic Development Department.
The internships will focus on two projects:
Missing Middle Housing & Housing Law
- Assist in review of planning documents (Zoning Code,
- Environmental, Design Standards)
- Coordinate community engagement opportunities
- Observe consultant contract management
- Stay current on housing legislation
- Assist in preparation and review of planning documents for affordable housing projects
- Coordinate/Assist community engagement opportunities
- Help with City’s permitting process
- Current students of a planning program
- Interested in planning, housing, or development
- Be able to commit approximately 10 hours per week from March through May (flexible times)
Applications will be accepted from February 19 to March 5, 2021. If interested, please e-mail Michelle Montoya at [email protected].
Downloadable PDF of this information