Food vendors and booth operators have an opportunity to serve the estimated 150-300 golfers per day and the many Santa Rosa residents who frequent nearby Galvin Community Park. The deadline to apply is 5:00 p.m. on March 19, 2021.
Santa Rosa, CA – The City of Santa Rosa is seeking food truck or food booth vendors to serve golfers and the general public through this pilot program following the closure of Legend’s Restaurant at the Bennett Valley Golf Course. This call presents local mobile food truck vendors and food booth operators with an opportunity to serve the estimated 150-300 golfers per day and the many Santa Rosa residents who frequent the tennis courts, baseball diamond, and soccer field in nearby Galvin Community Park, which shares a parking lot with the Golf Club. If selected, a vendor will be expected to serve in this capacity as specified in the approved Food Vendor Application and Contract.
Upon submission and acceptance of the Food Vendor Application and Contract, Vendor must provide the following:
- Temporary Food facility Permit issued by the County of Sonoma Department of Health Services
- Santa Rosa Tax Certificate (Business License)
- CA Sellers Permit
- Propane Use Permit issued by Santa Rosa Fire (if using propane)
- General liability insurance ($1 million) naming the City of Santa Rosa, its officers, agents, employees, and volunteers as additional insureds
Pilot Program Location
The Bennett Valley Golf Club was established to promote and encourage the game of golf in the Santa Rosa area. The par 72 Bennett Valley Golf Course, established in 1969, is considered one of best maintained in the area. The Bennett Valley Golf Course is located at 3330 Yulupa Avenue, Santa Rosa. The Golf Course is in the same location as Galvin Community Park.
Desired Days and Hours of Operations:
- Fridays: 11 am to 3:30 pm
- Saturdays: 11 am to 3:30 pm
- Sundays: 11 am to 3:30 pm
***The Golf Course can only accommodate one vendor to serve per week
How to Apply to be Considered
Complete the Food Vendor Application and the Requirements listed above, and return to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Santa Rosa
Economic Development Division
100 Santa Rosa Avenue, Room 3
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Deadline to Apply
The deadline to apply is 5:00 p.m. on March 19, 2021.