Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks has canceled most recreation programs and classes through Feb. 11, 2022. The decision was made after the Sonoma County Health Officer issued a new health order, appealing for all residents to voluntarily stay home and restricting large gatherings on Jan. 10, 2022. Effective Wednesday, Jan. 12. 2022, most City recreation programs are canceled for 30 days, with a few exceptions:
- The front desk at Finley Community Center will remain open.
- Aquatics activities will continue as scheduled (these programs are held outdoors for less than 100 people).
- Rental events held indoors for less than 50 people may proceed.
- Rental events held outdoors for less than 50 people may proceed.
- Neighborhood Services/Kinder Care program located at Steele Lane Community Center will remain open.
Registered participants will be notified of class cancelations by email or by phone, and refunds will be issued.
We apologize for any inconvenience and ask for your continued understanding and support to help keep our community safe and healthy.