News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/24/2017 10:30:28 AM to 10/24/2017 10:31:13 AM.
Santa Rosa Water
Posted on: October 24, 2017
[ARCHIVED] Pay My Water Bill
- Pay your bill online using Infinity.Link.Infinity.Link offers our Santa Rosa customers a fast, safe, convenient way to pay and access their water bill online. Customers can manage their account, view billing and consumption histories, and receive ebills.
- Why should I use Infinity.Link?
Using Infinity.Link is easy, convenient, safe and secure. With these services, your payment will post to your account more quickly than a traditional payment by check.
- Who can use Infinity.Link?
Any City of Santa Rosa Utilities customer is eligible.
- Is there any addition cost to use Infinity.Link?
No, there are no additional fees.
- Mail your payment with stub to:
P.O. Box 1658
Santa Rosa, CA 95402
*Make checks payable to “City of Santa Rosa.”
- Phone payments can be made 24/7 with a credit or debit card. Call 707-543-3150. You will need your Utility Customer and Account number.
- Automatic Bill Payment pays your bill each month by direct debit to your checking account, debit or credit card.
- One-Time Online Payment is available using Infinity.Link. You will need your Utility Customer and Account number.
- Your Bank’s Online Bill Pay by setting up the City of Santa Rosa as a payee. Use your combined 13-digit Utility Customer and Account number.
- A Drop Box is located at the rear of the City Hall Annex, 90 Santa Rosa Avenue, and is available 24/7 for making payment with a check or money order.
- In-Person Payments can be made at the City Hall Annex, 90 Santa Rosa Avenue. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 7-Eleven accepts cash only payments 24/7. Take your entire bill that contains the printed bar code to any participating 7-Eleven store to process the payment. A convenience fee will apply.