Out In The Field is a monthly E-Newsletter covering projects and activities in Transportation and Public Works Department.
View this month's news or review past newsletters.
November Out In The Field contains:
- Transportation and Public Works Response to the Wildfires
- CityBus Helped Evacuate Hundreds of Residents During the Fire
- Street Lights Compromised in the Fire
- Welcome Roseland Community Event and Area Improvements
- Ride the New Free Downtown ParkSMART Shuttle
- Capital Improvement Projects Updates
- Sandbags Available for City Residents
Subscribe to Out In The Field to receive monthly updates delivered to your email inbox.