The City of Santa Rosa is excited to announce the ParkSMART shuttle service is slated to launch on Wednesday, December 13. The shuttle service will offer convenient connections from the Downtown SMART station to within easy walking distance of parking garages, shops, restaurants and Old Courthouse Square. The shuttle will be free, wheelchair accessible, and available for anyone to ride.
Shuttle service will operate during peak commute hours, Monday through Friday, 4:20am–9:08am, 12:20pm–1:08pm, and 3:20pm–9:38pm. It will travel roundtrip connecting the SMART Station to various points Downtown, with stops at:
• Santa Rosa Downtown SMART Station
• Bus stop on Third Street at Wilson Street
• Downtown Transit Mall and City Parking Garage 12
• Fourth Street at Old Courthouse Square
• City Parking Garage 1 at Seventh Street
• Bus stop on B Street at Santa Rosa Plaza