The City of Santa Rosa Transportation and Public Works Department is updating the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan and we want to hear from you! We need your input to help us review and prioritize plans for additional bike-ways, walkways, trails and pedestrian enhancements in our City.
The Plan Update 2018 is a critical tool in building a citywide transportation system that is bicycle and pedestrian friendly. The goal of the Plan Update is to encourage more residents to bike and walk.
Elements of the Plan Update include:
• Existing Conditions
• Bicycle Traffic Level of Stress
• Design Guidelines
• Bicycle Friendly Community Assessment
• Bicycle and Pedestrian Network Recommendations
• Public Outreach
WE ARE LISTENING...
What is important to YOU?
Join us for any of the upcoming Community Open Houses or Community Events to meet the planning team and provide your input.
Watch for the announcements of the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan Open House Discussions:
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018 from 6:00-8:00 pm at Montgomery High School Cafeteria
- Wednesday, July 25, 2018 from 6:00-8:00 pm at the Rincon Valley Library
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 6:00-8:00 pm at the Finley Community Center Cypress Room
For Additional Details and to Complete an Online Survey www.srcity.org/BPMP