The City of Santa Rosa has re-opened some City facilities to the public and is now offering some on-site customer service hours and recreation opportunities for residents.
Residents needing to obtain in-person services, such as paying a water bill, applying for a permit, or participating in available recreation opportunities may visit the following City facilities:
City Hall Annex Building (90 Santa Rosa Avenue)
- Water Billing
*Please Note: Section 8 technicians cannot meet with clients in person due to social distancing requirements. Clients may call, email or leave a note for their technician.
City Hall (100 Santa Rosa Avenue)
- City Manager’s Office: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday
Police Administration (965 Sonoma Avenue)
- 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Saturday
Fire Administration (2373 Circadian Way)
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Steele Lane Community Center (415 Steele Lane)
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Lap swimming, water fitness classes, modified summer camps, boat rentals, boating and sailing classes, and sports fields by City permit are now open, but require pre-registration. Counters in these facilities are not open.
- Finley & Ridgway Pools (registered participants only)
- Boathouse at Lake Ralphine, Howarth Park (boats must be reserved in advance)
- City Sports Fields (City permit holders only)
LEARN MORE & SIGN UP