Can I dispute a violation or an invoice?
Yes. You must provide the following information in writing:
• Invoice number
• Parcel number
• Photo documentation that your issues have been resolved per the requirements of the Ordinance
• Any receipts and/or evidence that you have that pertain to the resolution of the issue
• A signed letter explaining why you are disputing the violation
• Send to:
Santa Rosa Fire Department
Weed Abatement: Dispute
2373 Circadian Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95407

Show All Answers

1. Where does Weed Abatement apply?
2. What is Weed Abatement?
3. Does the Fire Department spray for weeds or perform the removal of weeds/rubbish?
4. What do I do if I receive a notice?
5. What does it mean if I have received a "violation notice"?
6. Can I dispute a violation or an invoice?
7. What if I do nothing?
8. Will I be charged for that?
9. What if I am the new owner, and the previous notices were not received by me?
10. What if the parcel is owned by a group/corporation, and I was not receiving my mail at my mailing address?