How do I contact a school in Santa Rosa?
The school districts are not a part of City government. You can most easily find their contact information online. They are also listed in the business section of the telephone directory under Santa Rosa School District, Bennett Valley Union School District, Rincon Valley School District (or Wright School District). They are also listed in the yellow pages under “Schools – Academic – Secondary and Elementary.”

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a school in Santa Rosa?
2. What is the local number for the Department of Motor Vehicles?
3. Who does our refuse and recycling collection?
4. Who do I contact for information on a business license?
5. What is the number for Animal Control and Regulation?
6. Who do I contact if I have a problem with my cable television service?
7. How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
8. What is the number to contact the Sonoma County Courts?
9. Where do I get a marriage license?
10. What office do I contact to get a copy of my birth certificate?
11. Where is the Social Security office?
12. Who do I talk to about my property taxes?
13. What is the difference between the City Attorney and the District Attorney?
14. Can the City Attorney represent private citizens?
15. How can I get a copy of the City Code or a city ordinance?
16. My neighbor’s tree limbs and branches overhang my property. Can I trim them without my neighbor’s permission? If my neighbor’s tree limbs and branches fall on my property, can I make my neighbor clean
17. I drove my car through a pothole in the street and sustained damage to my car. I feel the City was negligent. Will the City pay for this?
18. What is the process for getting a proclamation on the council agenda?
19. How do I address the City Council?
20. How do I get rid of mice or bugs in my home?