How do I address the City Council?
The City Council meets the 1st 4 Tuesdays of each month starting at approximately 4 p.m. in the Council Chamber at:
100 Santa Rosa Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95407

Near the end of each meeting, there is an opportunity for Public Comment. If you want to speak during the meeting, you should fill out a yellow “Speaker’s Card,” which is available at the meeting, and submit it to the City Clerk. Each speaker is allowed 3 minutes to address the Council members for items not listed on the agenda. If you want to address the Council members in regard to an agenda item, there is an opportunity to speak at that time.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a school in Santa Rosa?
2. What is the local number for the Department of Motor Vehicles?
3. Who does our refuse and recycling collection?
4. Who do I contact for information on a business license?
5. What is the number for Animal Control and Regulation?
6. Who do I contact if I have a problem with my cable television service?
7. How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
8. What is the number to contact the Sonoma County Courts?
9. Where do I get a marriage license?
10. What office do I contact to get a copy of my birth certificate?
11. Where is the Social Security office?
12. Who do I talk to about my property taxes?
13. What is the difference between the City Attorney and the District Attorney?
14. Can the City Attorney represent private citizens?
15. How can I get a copy of the City Code or a city ordinance?
16. My neighbor’s tree limbs and branches overhang my property. Can I trim them without my neighbor’s permission? If my neighbor’s tree limbs and branches fall on my property, can I make my neighbor clean
17. I drove my car through a pothole in the street and sustained damage to my car. I feel the City was negligent. Will the City pay for this?
18. What is the process for getting a proclamation on the council agenda?
19. How do I address the City Council?
20. How do I get rid of mice or bugs in my home?