How do I request signage to restrict street parking?

To submit a request regarding street parking signage, please use the online reporting and request tool My Santa Rosa. Street signs are listed in the category of “Streets & ADA.” Please be aware that the Traffic Engineering Department reviews areas for signage based on sight distance and other related concerns and cannot place signage solely for the purpose of limiting vehicle encampments. 

Show All Answers

1. What is the City doing to address homelessness in our community?
2. Where can people go rather than living on the streets?
3. What is being done about encampments on public property?
4. What can be done about encampments on private property?
5. What are the legal constraints to the City’s ability to address encampments?
6. Does the City have an ordinance related to homeless encampments?
7. Does the City enforce laws about vehicles/RVs parked on City streets?
8. How do I request signage to restrict street parking?
9. What is being done about illegal activity?
10. How can I help?