A person who is carrying a concealed firearm must do the following:
- Carry a photographic identification issued by the Santa Rosa Police Department stating you separated from service in good standing as a law enforcement officer.
- Carry a certification that, during the most recent twelve-month period, and have met the applicable standards for qualification in firearms training for active law enforcement officers.
- Only carry the concealed firearm(s) that were inspected and approved a Qualified Firearm Instructor
- Follow all departmental policies and federal, state, and local laws.
- NOT engage in conduct that compromises public safety.
- NOT be under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating or hallucinatory drug or substance at any time while carrying a firearm and is not a habitual user of same.