How do I file a Letter of Map Amendment – Out as Shown (LOMA-OAS)?

A LOMA-OAS request is a process between the property owner and FEMA; the City has no role, involvement, or authority in the process or approvals of a LOMA-OAS. Click here to view the documentation and submittal process. For additional assistance, visit FEMA's website or contact the FEMA Mapping and Insurance eXchange (FMIX) at 877-336-2627 or [email protected].

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a Letter of Map Amendment – Out as Shown (LOMA-OAS)?
2. What if I disagree with FEMA’s preliminary flood maps?
3. Does the City participate in the National Flood Insurance Program’s (NFIPs) Community Rating System?
4. Will the impacts of climate change be incorporated into the revised flood maps?
5. When will the revised flood maps take effect?
6. What if my home is in the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) before but this revision shows it’s no longer in a high-risk zone?
7. What does it mean for new construction or remodeling structures if my property is in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA)?
8. Where can I find out more about purchasing flood insurance?
9. Can I opt-out of getting flood insurance?
10. Who can I talk to if I have a question(s) about FEMA flood mapping and flood insurance?