Doyle Community Park
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Dog Parks
- Horseshoe Pits
- Large Grass Area
- Picnic Tables
Doyle Community Park is 21.76-acres.
Off-Leash Dog Hours
Doyle Community Park has a special off-leash dog area in a designated unfenced turf area from 6-8am every morning.
- Entrance off Sonoma Avenue and onto Doyle Park Dr will allow you to park nearest to the playground and dog park.
- Entrance off Farmers Lane and head west onto Hoen Ave will allow you to park near the ball field and clubhouse.
- There are five picnic sites available for reservation. All other picnic tables are on a first come first serve basis. For more information regarding picnic reservations and picnic site maps, please visit our website here or contact the Picnic Desk at 707-543-3753 or [email protected].
- For information regarding sports field reservations, please visit our website here or contact the Sports Desk at 707-543-4317 or [email protected].
- For information regarding park permits, please visit our website here or contact the Park Permits Desk at 707-543-3294 or [email protected].
- For information regarding clubhouse reservations, please call 707-543-3733.
Making a Difference
Doyle Community Park is home of Doyle Adventure Camp.